Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- Quack is hosted on leading cloud infrastructure platforms: Vercel and Google Cloud Platform
- Within the Quack platform, all transit routes are encrypted with ****HTTPS/SSL by default.****
- Our API layer uses Vercel’s built in firewall with DDOS mitigation that blocks incoming traffic if it hits abnormal or suspicious levels of incoming requests.
- All data is stored is encrypted at rest and in transit via TLS.
- Development and Production environments are sandboxed and separate.
Logging and Monitoring
- We retain logs for 3 days to help with customer success and product support.
- We are rolling out [Snyk](https://snyk.io/) and [Github.com](https://github.com/features/security) for automated code supply chain monitoring.
- We are in the process of automating our code package updates with [dependabot](https://github.com/dependabot).
Role-based access control
- Members of organizations in Quack can / have to be granted access to specific resources relevant to their role before they can access customer data.
- We do not sell your data, we request permission to access customer data for support purposes.